RSS
Things I've learned and recipes tried in my journey to get my health back!!! Here you will find tips, articles and healthy recipes that taste spectacular, yet contain nothing artificial, refined or processed!

Don't feel guilty about buying plastic water bottles!

Why should you, when there are water bottles that are "plastic" and made from plants??? They even come in 3 and 5 gallon sizes! Check em out....

http://www.primowater.com/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Jana said...

I have 4 regular plastic bottles that I rotate through. Also have a gallon jug that I fill up every day and take with me to work. I do my VERY best to get through that gallon during my work hours. Still not losing weight - but I'm nearly dairy free (can't give up that cheese!)
Glad to find your blog, stop by and see mine too if you care to!
Bye for now - Jana

Freedom said...

I too have 2, 5 gallon water bottles. and I have a personal water bottle that I carry with me every where, even inside walmart when I'm doing my shopping lol. I drink tons of water and I dont have any near me I start to panic. I used to hate water, but now I love it.